How to Make a 3-Ring Binder for German Lessons
Come to one or both sessions and we can all can take the time to organize our 3-ring binders, make one, or you can simply get your papers organized. I (Nicole) will be there so you can:
- figure out where to get the supplies and how to make the binder
- determine which papers should go in what order and in which section
- learn about what other people have done with their binders
- find inspiration.
Germans say “Erst die Ordnung schaffen.” Und das ist richtig! When your papers and resources are all in order, you will feel calmer and you will have an easier time practicing German, since everything is in one place.
You can bring:
- your binder and dividers
- a 3-hole punch
- allllll the whiteboards you’ve printed out (really, all of them)
- all your random papers
- whatever worksheets you’ve printed out but don’t know what to do with
- and your beverage of choice. ;-)
Use your client coupon code to register.
Ich freue mich auf Sie!
|Event Date||03-14-2019 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||03-14-2019 8:00 pm|
einen Ordner anlegen (creating a binder)
We'll discuss: * how to organize your papers (or digital files) * what other clients do to keep their paperwork organized * creative ways to use your binder One client who will miss the event but wants to share her creativity with you is sending pictures so you can see what she has done.