Aufregung an der Nordsee
Rescheduled to February 9 & 23!
In this two-part book club meeting we'll read, discuss, and research the places mentioned in Aufregung an der Nordsee. It's an A1 level book with accompanying mp3s so you can read, listen, and follow along. After you've registered, purchase the book and start reading.
Meeting 1: Saturday, February 9, 2019 from 1:45 - 2:45 p.m. Central
Meeting 2: Saturday, February 23, 2019 from 1:45 - 2:45 p.m. Central
Here's how Buchgemeinschaft works in 4 steps:
1. First register for Buchgemeinschaft.
Click the "Register" button below.
2. Purchase your book. NEW: This book uses the Klett Augmented app*.
Be sure to download the mp3s when your book arrives.
Buy a copy on Amazon here. (Affiliate link) Sorry, no Kindle version available.
Buy a physical copy for only $9.10 at the International Book Import Service. Be sure to put "GermanWithNicole" in the comments to receive the discount.
*The Klett Augmented app "reads" the page and connects you to the audio and video content. Try it and let me know how you like it.
2. We have our first meeting (we meet for 1 hour) and each participant shares one technique that helped her/him understand the book better. I give a couple of homework exercises fun practice activities. Sometimes it's a crossword puzzle, sometimes it's searching for more information on a German website, sometimes it's grammar work...it's different every time!
3. Between the first and second meetings, you re-read the book using the techniques from the other participants and do the homework fun exercises.
4. We have our second meeting (also for one hour) where we meet, discuss, and share how our understanding of German has grown through reading this book. It's so cool to see what people learn with each Buchgemeinschaft meeting.
Join a friendly and interested group of German learners for a good story and loads of Landeskunde.
Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
|02-09-2019 1:45 pm||$25.00|
|02-23-2019 1:45 pm||$25.00|