Registration for the beginner's class "Comfortable German 1" ends in 24 hours! Friday at 5 pm Central is the deadline.
Comfortable German 1 is for you if you've never learned German before but want to, if you've tried it and want to start over again, or if you have forgotten all your German from school.
This is about learning.
This class is NOT about curriculum, simply plowing through a bunch of material so you can say you've done it. This course IS about competencies--real, specific goals like:
- greeting someone new, asking where they are from, and telling where you are from
- ordering a beverage in a cafe, asking for the check, paying and tipping
- becoming extraordinarily comfortable with German numbers, addresses and phone numbers
Can you imagine showing up for German class in your slippers? So comfortable, so cozy? Can you imagine learning German that suits you & your needs, and not someone else's plan?
If you like this idea, then Comfortable German 1 is for you! Starting in January 2017 you can start learning German in a small group class that's all about comfort, competencies (not curriculum!), and community. (More about competencies in a moment.)
If you want to learn German comfortably, this course is for you! This class runs on 12 Saturdays from 9:30 - 10:30 am Central time, so bring your coffee, snuggle up in your slippers, and learn some German!
Tuition for this course includes everything. And by that I mean everything.
- 12 hours of course time
- Text- and workbook-in-1 with flashcards and an audio CD
- electronic flashcards and technical support from Nicole
- Email support for when you need help between classes
- a welcome packet with tailor-made worksheets
- and more!
So...are you ready? Registration ends tomorrow (Friday) at 5 pm Central!
Click the green button to finish reading all the details about Comfortable German 1 and to register for class!
Read and Register