It's a new calendar year and a brand new year for everybody here at GermanWithNicole.com.
Neues Jahr, neues Kundenprogramm
I'm happy to introduce to you the new Kundenprogramm! Clients have already begun their new program and now you can read all about it! If you are on the waiting list already or are considering starting German lessons, all of this applies to you.
There's even a make-over involved! Keep reading to find out who/what and where.
(Also, if you are thinking about starting lessons but aren't sure when, I highly recommend you get on the waiting list now. It is getting longer by the week!)
Less Stress in Scheduling
Clients still enjoy the same, high-quality private lessons they have always enjoyed. The number has been slightly reduced, however, from 45 to 40. This leaves a lot of breathing room in everyone's schedule and allows for the addition of other activities! Juhu!
NEW Access to 11 Enrichment Activities
Clients now have access to 11 enrichment activities, which are spread throughout the year. You can read a list of those activities below. Numbers 1-4 are group activities, so the speaking component is higher. You might see these events on the Events page, however you can only register for them if you are a client. Numbers 5 and 6 are better for pursuing your special interests or attending a local event and capturing it in your own words.
- Bürostunden (office hours) - ask questions, get homework help, ask for feedback outside of lessons, etc.
- Buchgemeinschaft – Book Club
- Sprechseminare – Speaking seminars to learn unusual vocab and practice some speaking
- Kundentreffen – a gathering exclusively for clients, based on one topic/question
- Zusatzaufgabe – an additional assignment in which you write or record your response and get feedback
- Lokale Aktivität (a local activity) – attend a live German event near you and report on your experience
A Complete Make-Over of the Lessons Page
You can read about the new program on the completely made-over lessons page.
FAQs you can toggle!