Whether you're celebrating Thanksgiving in the US or you already celebrated Erntedankefest on October 1, it's an excellent time of year to say "thanks!"
You are reading this danke schön today because:
* You're telling me what's important to you and what you want to learn, so I know what to do in the future.
* This business isn't that old, but you were here first, and you're willing to watch me grow as an instructor and as a business owner. That's a huge gift.
* I work alone most of the time. Every time you click, read, or sign up for something, that tells me there is a real person on the other end, reading what I've written. Sometimes you respond to blog post email notifications, sometimes people simply tell me they liked something or send a quick two lines. Thank you for every short email, response, and thoughtful note.
* You've clicked 5 stars on more blog posts than ever before. This feels really, really good, so thank you.
* If you weren't here, I wouldn't be here, either.
So here's to us! Happy Thanksgiving!