Herzlichen Dank to those of you who filled out the 2017 Reader Survey. That was helpful and I’m glad to know a few of you that much better.
Here are a few conclusions that I was able to draw from the survey. It turned out to be five main conclusions, which is a solid starting place. Here they are:
- Most of the people who took the survey are relatively new to the website and the blog. Herzlich Willkommen! Schön, dass Sie hier sind!
- The three most helpful blog posts for you are grammar explanations, learning techniques, and cultural tips, so this will be a focus for blog posts in 2017.
- You want more printables, more videos, and in general more posts. Ask and you shall receive!
- Whether there should be comments on the blog was split approximately 60% It Doesn’t Matter to Me to 40% Yes, so I’ve decided not to work on this at the moment. This website doesn’t have a native commenting function, so I’ll attend to that later.
- You gave me a few ideas for future blog posts, so I’ll be sure to refer to you if you inspired the idea!
I’ll get right to the new blog posts, starting with a three-part series on creating new learning techniques for the New Year.
And remember if you think of a specific German question you want answered, simply use the contact form on this site to email it to me.