“Deutsch Perfekt” is a magazine for Deutsch als Fremdsprache (DaF for short; in English it’s German as a Foreign Language). If you are serious about learning German and want to spend some quality time with a magazine specifically for DaF, I *highly recommend* this magazine. I've subscribed to it since the very first issue. Originally i read it with the intention of learning more German and expanding my vocabulary, however now I read it to keep up my German skills and to stay in touch with Germanic culture. DP features the three, main German-speaking countries of Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- There are three levels of challenge in the magazine so whether you are a beginner or an advanced learner, there is plenty to read.
- Every issue comes with a special section for youth entitled "deins!"
- There are grammar exercises in every issue that coordinate with the articles.
- You can order the practice guides and get more out of every issue.
- With Deutsch Perfekt Audio you can learn songs, practice your pronunciation, and listen to native speakers reading the articles aloud while you read them. This is the kind of multi-media experience that drives the most effective learning.
There are several possibilities at different price levels for incorporating Deutsch Perfekt into your German learning:
- visit the website
- do the online exercises
- sign up for their free, weekly newsletter (look for the box that says "Gratis: Newsletter," enter your email address & click "bestellen")
- order the magazine as a hard copy or as an ePaper
- order the CDs
- order the practice guides
- or any combination of the magazine, CDs, and practice guides
IF YOU WANT TO ORDER 4 MAGAZINES WITH THE AUDIO CD, I have a special form that will get you the 4-month subscription for EUR 52,90 + EUR 10,00 for airmail (price from 2011). This offer is only good through when I submit it for you and it is NOT self-renewing. Email me at admin(at)german.nicolewarner.com for more.